We work in a partnership with Family Support Centre in Poviat Oswiecim, Poland.
Our Transnational Cooperation empower children and young people. Also empower professionals and workers of volunerable sector to collaborate and share best practice across Europe, so as to improve the quality and impact of the partnership to benefit the social sector.
Our partnership includes a wide range of activities such as workshops, training courses, seminars and partnership building activities on themes relevant to sector, where we work with volunerable children and adults.
- tools to improve quality in international work;
- inclusion, cultural diversity and intercultural competences;
- European active citizenship;
- employability and social entrepreneurship.
- improvement of volunerable people's lives
Non-governmental organisations (NGOs) have become essential actors in the social field, particularly in the fight against poverty and social exclusion.
They engage in regular dialogue with public authorities with a view to ensuring better implementation of EU initiatives and policies in the EU countries.
Our cooperation brings together:
EU-level NGOs and social partners in the fields of employment, social affairs and inclusion
- - representatives of EU Institutions and other international organisations
- - representatives of national, regional and local authorities
- - think-tanks and foundations for issues relating to social inclusion.