Our workshops were designed specially to NGO sector. We provided the information and session about about the processes, tools and skills to implement or grow effective grant-seeking in non-profit sector .
Our tutors provided best-practice strategies for grant-seeking as well as the opportunity to discuss challenges and examples drawn from attendees' experiences.
Our workshops were based on
- advice on project packaging, developing grant-ready project plans, and setting up internal processes to succeed
- feedback from funders on why applications do or don't succeed
- tips on relationship building
- how to write a great grant application, including examples of good and bad responses
- next steps when an application is successful or unsuccessful, and effective reporting and acquittal strategies.